Meet KC

Hi friends! I'm KC and I'm a third grade teacher in South Carolina. I have spent the majority of my years teaching second and third grade, but taught first this past year. I am so excited to be back in third grade and this year will be my first time departmentalizing.  I'll be teaching math to three classes and couldn't be more excited! I love third grade because they are becoming more independent, but are still little and love to be silly!


I am originally from Ohio, but I have been a licensed teacher in three different states! I started in Arizona and taught there for three years before moving to South Carolina. I'm about to start my 4th year here! This is now my forever state!


When I'm not coming up with fun ideas for my school kids and other teachers, I love spending time with my family. My husband (Chris) and I have been married for (almost) 7 years and have a rambunctious 4 year old boy. He is our world so in our spare time we love chasing after him on the beach! He has such a sweet spirit, but can be our wild child too. He has struggled with speech, so Chris and I have learned so much through his ups and downs. Going through this with him has helped to shape me into a better teacher.
 

We love to travel so if you have a great place to visit (child friendly or not!) please send us a message! One of our goals is to experience trips rather than buy things. It became more challenging after having a little one, but we are finally feeling more confident on this whole parenting adventure! Some of our favorite places are Sedona, Arizona,  Charlotte, North Carolina, and Saint Petersburg, Florida!

No comments